This bundle includes:
- Opening Doors to Famous Poetry and Prose (ISBN 9781845908966)
- Opening Doors to Quality Writing (Ages 6–9, ISBN 9781785830136)
- Opening Doors to Quality Writing (Ages 10–13, ISBN 9781785830143)
- Opening Doors to a Richer English Curriculum for Ages 10 to 13 (ISBN 9781785833977)
- Opening Doors to a Richer English Curriculum for Ages 6 to 9 (ISBN 9781785833984)
Please note that promotional discount codes do not apply to this bundle.
Having taught English for 23 years, Bob Cox is now an independent education consultant, writer and teacher coach who works nationally and internationally to support outstanding learning. Bob also delivers keynotes for national associations, multi-academy trusts and local authorities, as more schools integrate Opening Doors' strategies into their curriculum design.
Listen to Bob Cox talk about his Opening Doors series of books with Karl McCarthy from More Teacher Talk here.
Having spent over a decade working in education ' as a teacher, a deputy head and an adviser ' Verity Jones is now a senior lecturer at the University of the West of England, Bristol. She continues to provide training for both new and experienced teachers on how to ensure every child reaches their potential.
Leah Crawford has 15 years' experience as a local authority English inspector and adviser, working across both the primary and secondary phases, and now leads the Thinktalk education consultancy. She is an associate tutor on King's College London's Let's Think in English cognitive acceleration programme and also works in support of a European Erasmus project on the assessment of thinking skills.
Click here to read Leah Crawford’s blog.
Write your own review
Review Submitted Successfully